Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Browsing



These are a few books I've recently loaned from the library. I decided I need to find out what all the fuss is over Jamie Oliver. This cookbook had some interesting recipes, but a lot of them had ingredients I don't use on a regular basis. Stretching my cooking menu could be good for me (and my husband), but isn't always in the cards when you're trying to pull something together with 2 little kids that need your attention. It did give some overall good cooking tips for pasta, meat, risotto etc.
B is for Baby by Suzanne Stirling is really adorable. The ideas and patterns are modern and easy to do. She creates a different activity, craft or gift idea for each letter of the alphabet. I'm going to attempt the baby booties made of felt.
Happy gift making and happy holidays!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to read about your daily reads and more of life around those parts.
    Hope your Christmas is filled to the brim with wonderful memories and traditions for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete