Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Ground Hog Day





There are other books I'm browsing through right now. I won't read them well enough to give a review but since this is a record of my book reading, I'll document them anyway.

Mosaic, Pieces of My Life So Far by Amy Grant. 2-at a Time Socks by Melissa Morgan-Oakes. A Rainbow of Stitches. A few Vegetarian cook books that Beck picked out for me. Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder is being read aloud to Jae and Beck. It has been fun to read Little House in the Big Woods with Jae because the little girl in the book is the same age as her. 2- at-a-time Socks is worth the read when you have time to sit down and learn a new knitting technique. Knitting both socks at the same time....wow! Oh yes, and a Children's Cookbook, Jae cooked spaghetti tonight.

Books on my Shelf that I don't know when I'll get to: Fall On Your Knees, Nightwatch, Before Green Gables.

No comments:

Post a Comment