Thursday, October 15, 2009

In Stiches


I learned something new today...how to put pictures on my blog. I've also figure out how to change the colour of my font. I've been "reading" this book, In Stitches by Amy Butler for a few weeks now. She has lots of interesting patterns. I finished one pair of wide leg pajama bottoms, they were so easy! Also I'm working on a bedside organizer to hold my books and especially my glasses. Anyone who has very poor vision and kids that wake up in the night would appreciate having their glasses in a special organizer. For those of you with perfect vision who think it's hard to find a soother, in a crib, in the dark at 4:30am, think of poor Stephy without her glasses trying to find that soother (impossible I tell you, impossible). This book is great just to look at the pictures and get some new ideas. Here I go, I'm going to attempt posting the picture of the book cover.

2 comments:

  1. Amy butler fabrics are great!
    Thanks for the Christmas ideas for handmade projects, oh and maybe getting the kids involved by picking out patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to get this book. Maybe I can get some new ideas and make a few things.

    ReplyDelete