Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm Still Here

Yes, I'm still here. Have I been reading...yes! Have I been blogging? No! What did I read? I finished "The Shack", and didn't like it. The Boy in the Moon, De Niro's Game, The Help. The Help was my favourite in the past couple of months. Now I'm reading a couple of non-fiction books about anti-cancer foods. What has kept me from blogging? Life. You know, kids, husband, job, Christmas, cooking, and of course knitting.

I'll be back soon with pictures and better reviews. I just wanted to let you know I'm still here.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are still reading :) but I cannot imagine you NOT reading, right?

    At least you read "The Shack"..... I know of people who are actually afraid to read it????

    I have a couple for you at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Steph. I like reading your thoughts on these books. What have you been knitting lately?

    ReplyDelete